The Mary Hanson Show
- "The Mary Hanson Show" is the longest running cable program in the United States, having been on the air regularly since 1980. The weekly show has also been on public television since 1995. The award-winning show focuses on health and social issues and has provided a forum for area and national experts and leaders. Host and producer Mary Hanson views her role as a conduit between guest and viewer, and the result is in-depth discussions of contemporary issues.
- Mission of the show:
- Bring ideas and knowledge of the guests to a larger audience
- Provide a forum for thoughtful, in-depth television
- Give viewers information with which to make decisions
- Highlight area resources
- Celebrate the lives of MN leaders
Here is some information about Viewership and Demographics, Advisory Board, and the marvelous production crew. Questions and comments can be sent by using the contact form.